Wednesday, April 6, 2016

AMV

Hi minna, ogenki desu ka? I hope you have a good day. Today i want to discuss about AMV or Anime Music Video. AMV quite popular among the Anime lover who have a skill to create or mixing cut scene of Anime and join in with background song that suit the scenes. I think i want to create one, but i'm too lazy to searching cut scene 2 hour just for 2 or 3 second. Oh shit! how can people can do that? especially They can do very well. What is needed to make amv is with patience and thoroughness, if you can do this i guarantee you will can make one. They are various kinds of AMV. Romance, Sad, Gore, NTR, Action, and anything else. AMV i made was Action AMV with fast tempo song as music background. I want to show you kind of AMV, let's check this out..




Romance


Funny



Sad


Gore



Let me show you my favorite AMV.. 


Why i like that AMV? I really like the idea. if you know that Nichijou (Anime on that AMV) is a Anime with comedy genre. It's impossible to make comedy AMV with rock song. I really don't think that far. It's so creative. So, i like this AMV.

And for bonus, Anime 404. A funny video with 17 milion viewer. So Awesome. See ya..


No comments:

Post a Comment